Giveaway-terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of Giveaways on Melbourne with Kidz-
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Melbourne with Kidz Pty Ltd (ABN 2648 0848 893) (Promoter).
3. Melbourne with Kidz standardly conducts two types of competition, games of skill or game of chance. In the case of game of skill, each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit. In the case of game of chance, winners are based on random selection by commenting, sharing and/or tagging the social media posts referring to Melbourne With Kidz Facebook and Instagram page. Participants must follow Melbourne with Kidz on Facebook or Instagram to be eligible to enter.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Persons under the age of 18 years are not considered adults and therefore are not able to enter. If a winner is discovered to be under 18, they will automatically be disqualified.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown on giveaway post . Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
6. Melbourne with Kidz reserves the right to share entry data with the prize promoter. On the occasion that this occurs, Melbourne with Kidz will clearly specify this for privacy reasons.
7. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Winner may have to show identification (ID) to claim prize (tickets) when picking up at ticket booth.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
10. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
11. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
12. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia and any tickets are only valid in Australia and may have to be picked up on day of event from ticket box. (Personal Identification may be required )